lacy baby blanket and Fair Isle booties

lacy baby blanket and Fair Isle booties

NECK SCARF

NECK SCARF
ROWAN COLOURSCAPES YARN BY DESIGNER KAFFE FASSETT

Sunday, January 4, 2009

writing January 2009

Welcome to my blog! We are just back from the Bayou Writers Group (BWG)meeting. That meant a road trip and gab fest for Mindy, Rhegan and I. We weren't our normal gabbing selves so I only have about three note book pages of to do's, reminders, and self-imposed deadlines. Crazy business. But we love it! Speaking of things to do-learing to knit better in 2009 is on my list, not the dreaded R list(resolutions) more like stuff I want to try to accomplish. Starting a knitting blog was on my "to do" list for 2009-so I just combined the two. Pretty slick, ha?

Look out girls-I'll be emailing the "assignments," reminders and other good stuff

By the way the BWG says blogging is the way to go. I'll give it a shot but won't promise anything

I just finished an interview with Greg Guirard for an article due 1/14 for Acadiana Lifestyle Magazine on preserving the Cajun culture through pictures. Then on the 15th my column is due for Acadiana Moms. So, let's not hear any complaining about deadlines out there. I don't have a word written and notes from heck. My column is about family, and family gives you lots to write about. Just when I think there aren't possibly any more topics-I'm choosing between two or three. Watch for the February issue of Acadiana Moms and see what I picked and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHH!

    Lynnie's got a blog!!!! Yayyyy.

    Ok I'm super impressed. the blog looks great. I can't wait to read more! Good job and congrats!!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete